ponedjeljak, 12. studenoga 2012.

Pričanje priča / Storytelling

Postoji mnogo načina na koji možete djeci pričati priče: posjesti dijete u krilo i pričati, koristiti jednostavne lutke - izrađene u kućnoj radinosti ili kupljene...  Navesti ću nekoliko primjera koji Vas mogu inspirirati.

There are many ways by which you can tell children stories: sit ia child in your lap and talk, use simple puppets - made ​​in a home-made or purchased ... Let me list a few examples that can inspire you.
 
Fotografija
 
 
 
Certificate Puppetry Training – New Series July 2013, Keene, NH
 
 
 
 
 
Story Time with Reg Down
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Broj komentara: 5:

  1. Inspiring! Thanks for sharing. I have just started home-schooling my 4-year-old and tried telling my first story to him last week. It was a very simple story, but he LOVED it. Now he has created an entire game to play from the story and comes and asks me to play "The Boat Game" with him every day. I love the painted rocks idea, as I had not thought of doing that. Thanks again!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. some wonderful links! thank you for sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Those rocks are cute. I think they would be fun to make with the kids.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a great post. Also the photograph at the top of your blog is stunning.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Zaista se veselim svakom vašem komentaru! Hvala vam što pratite moj blog. Molimo ostavite mi svoju blog ili kontakt adresu, tako da Vas mogu posjetiti uskoro!